Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Forums Are Live!

Well, since you're reading this, you've found your way over here to the new forums.

Still a lot of work to do in terms of cosmetics and a few minor functionalities, but overall the new system seems to be working very well.

If you're having problems logging in, PLEASE CLICK HERE to reset your password.

If you do not receive the password reset email, please contact me at [email protected] and I'll give you a hand.

Also, if you experience any errors or problems with the new software, if you can login, please post to the Help and Testing Forum, otherwise please email me.

Thanks and hope this all works out well.

Question HTML code going to be turned on?

Some posts are hard to read with the html code being displayed. Is that going to change? Thanks for the great site.

Hey, great new "face" coastal me old son!

Got the email today so returned to say hi...

Hope everyone is well!!

The conversion system has a few bugs unfortunately and the encoded characters, or I should say lack thereof, is one of the noted issues.

I hope to have this issue resolved as soon as I find an efficient solution.

And Wiz, great to see you back! Where have you been? Still have the XC? We've missed you round these parts
    01 V70XC/Silver/Graphite/Touring & Versatility Packs/No Mods
    Servoweb Technologies developers of web stuff...
    Paddle Surf Canada
    CanSkier.com Skier Community

You can blame budrichard for my absence...

I bought a new camera system and got totally involved to the exclusion of everything else, including work.

The XC is going great, touch wood. It'll be two years old in August and the only problem so far has been two failed brake sensors (a common problem with the MY2002).

What a fantastic car!!

Happy to hear all is well but you know, you could combine your hobbies and shoot photos of the car.

What camera did you get?

I purchased a Nikon D70 a couple months ago but haven't had the time to get right into it quite yet.
    Paddle Surf Canada

I bought a Leica and a bunch of lenses. I have a digital camera but I hate it. I'll have to get a film scanner to post pics but I'm hoping to do that in a while.

The D70 is a very good product from all I've read. Despite my move to an "old-fashioned" rangefinder camera, I've kept my Nikon SLR gear.

However, I have to say that there is no comparison between my Nikkor lenses and the Leica lenses. The Leica glass is just stunning, ridiculously expensive but I think the results are probably worth it.

Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

Welcome back Wiz and glad to hear that you and the XC are doing well!
    Sounds like you put your little hiatus to good use. I'll look forward to more of your valued input on a number of XC related issues...just like old times!

Hey Art how are you? Bet you're excited over the Stanley Cup finals!

I've missed this place & all of you guys, but work has been insane. I'll try to get here more often - thanks for the welcome back!

I've heard some very good things about the Leica's, care to share any samples of your work?

I'm still in experimentation mode with the D70 but have noted a huge improvement since switching from the Coolpix 990. Had been waiting for a reasonably priced Nikon DSLR for some time now as we already have a collection of lenses for our F90X (aka N90S in the USA). Really happy that they not only brought out a reasonably priced model, but that it's also such a great camera overall.

and on the topic of NHL.. final game just started.. I'm out

GO FLAMES!
    Paddle Surf Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast