Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Imported post

Thanks.  I'll do that, since my dealer keeps tellign me that all I do is just pay the sales tax.

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Low Tide @ May 20 2003,07:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">....but CA is a brothel of intrigue when it comes to tax revenue and regulations.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    LOL

Default Imported post

Thanks&#33;

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Low Tide @ May 20 2003,08:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Good luck- I&#39;m sure that competence will rule the day at the DMV.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I am sure that Low Tide meant the Good Luck part. &nbsp;But DMV and competence should never be used in the same sentence &nbsp;Hopefully for Barry&#39;s sake Washington is different in that respect.

Peter

I am new to all this and ran across all these postings. I am awaiting my XC70 as it sits in customs in CA. In reading all the posts I am confused as to if I have to pay for this USE tax and sales tax along with customs. Can you (or anyone else) shed some light on this. I live in Utah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12