Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Imported post

As always-  William is here providing clear, unbiased info to his customers and the board.  Best of all, its plainly there for everyone to see.  Did you notice the 12v rear is now listed at $25?  

Note also the section showing changes to all the model years.  Great resource and knowledge base.

Fairfield Volvo is certainly becoming a prime destination for Volvo buyers in the Bay Area....  its about time.

Thanks Billy!
    Current Volvos
    2012 XC70, OSD, Twilight Bronze/Espresso
    2008 C70, OSD, Celestial Blue/Cream Sovereign

Former Volvos
    2009 XC70 Oyster/Black
    2006 S60R Black Sapphire/Nordkap
    2003 XC70, OSD, Ash/Espresso
    2000 S40, Ice White/Black

Default Imported post

I mailed my final payment to William earlier this week. I discovered Volvo of Fairfield when driving home from skiing one Monday afternoon. We had been thinking about the OSD program and I lurked in these forums for some time but still had some questions. I stopped at my local dealer to ask about the program but they were no help. He has made this purchase easy and pleasant.

I'm happy to learn that we also saved $1150 by buying at 03 prices, but that won't cover our month long stay in Europe. The savings and free airfare still gave us another excuse for our trip.

Thanks again to William and everyone in this forum for helping us get the right car for us with the right options.
    '04 XC70, June OSD pick up, Crystal Grn, Taupe

Default Imported post

Yes -- those options can cause much dilly & dallying around.

Fairfax: You had it right -- Spend time reading forums such as this and slowly build up in your mind what it is that you, wife, etc etc really want on/in the car. Then armed with that info down to the dealership with the specs and do it.

When I walked into my dealership I had the big white folder that I opened up -- scared the sales person no end  

Anyhows -- good luck, have a wonderful trip and congratulations.
    Regards -- Barry Sharp
    ==============
    Current: MY2012 XC70 T6/Twi Bronze/Espresso Brown/Polestar/Platinum/BLIS/Tech/ABL/Scuff Plates/Front&Rear cameras
    Traded 2011 C30 R-Design
    Son's '01 S60 2.3L T5,Maya Gold,96Kmi
    Son's '03 XC70 Platinum Green (OSD)
    Daughter#1 2011 XC60
    Daughter#2 2010 XC90
    SOLD '86 745 GLE 6-Cyl-Turbo Diesel,Graphite,255Kmi
    SOLD '03 XC70 to my son
    SOLD '03 XC70, '04 S60R, '07 S60R

Default Imported post

To answer Peter 24A...I received a reply from Volvo customer service via e-mail after asking this question and was told that service on the new 2004 XC70's is for the first four services including the 30,000 mile service....my dealer confirmed this as well.
    2004 XC70 OSD May 26, 2003 Nautic Blue, taupe leather interior, prem. pkg, Volvo/Thule standard crossbars, rear skid plate, rear cargo net, Tellus wheels with Pirelli STR's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12