Thread: Osd trip

Default Imported post

After 2 1/2 wonderful weeks of touring Sweden, Denmark and Northern Germany we made it home.

During our travels we saw many interesting places and met many very nice people. My wife kept a log / diary of our daily adventures which I'm sure will be entertaining to look back upon in the years to come.

The OSD program is an experience that we will have fond memories of for years to come. I wish I would have known about the OSD program years ago.

If I can figure out how to post a photo, I have a couple I would like to share. If someone can tell me how to do this it will be appreciated.

Default Imported post

Morrie:

Welcome back  The word is that for jet lag it takes 18 hrs for every 1 hr of time difference. So for 8 hrs it will take you 6 days to get back to PST    soooo, take it easy.

If you have a digital format of your photo on your computer simply click on the Choose File button and use the pop window to navigate to where your digi pic is and click Choose. You can only post a single pic with your posting as far as I've been able to figure.

Take care and get some rest.
    Regards -- Barry Sharp
    ==============
    Current: MY2012 XC70 T6/Twi Bronze/Espresso Brown/Polestar/Platinum/BLIS/Tech/ABL/Scuff Plates/Front&Rear cameras
    Traded 2011 C30 R-Design
    Son's '01 S60 2.3L T5,Maya Gold,96Kmi
    Son's '03 XC70 Platinum Green (OSD)
    Daughter#1 2011 XC60
    Daughter#2 2010 XC90
    SOLD '86 745 GLE 6-Cyl-Turbo Diesel,Graphite,255Kmi
    SOLD '03 XC70 to my son
    SOLD '03 XC70, '04 S60R, '07 S60R