Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Imported post

Hi XCRubyGal,

Nice to have another gal on the forum, and you have good taste in colors. I see mine for the first time on March 14, can hardly wait.

Kersti
    '08 Oyster Gray XC70 DSTC Front/Rear Park Assist, Rear 12V.

Default Imported post

Marketing documents avail to dealers now mention new package option:

"Sport" PKG- Xenia Rims (new design), bi-Zenon headlights, ZF Steering, HU-803, DSTC.  Price TBA end March 03.  Will require additional packages (ie Premium)  

Standard rim will change to 16" version of the optional 18" XC90 rim.
    Current Volvos
    2012 XC70, OSD, Twilight Bronze/Espresso
    2008 C70, OSD, Celestial Blue/Cream Sovereign

Former Volvos
    2009 XC70 Oyster/Black
    2006 S60R Black Sapphire/Nordkap
    2003 XC70, OSD, Ash/Espresso
    2000 S40, Ice White/Black

Question Imported post

Thanks for all the nice welcomes ! Good to be here, you guys (genderless &#33 have so much data to share !
    Here is what my local dealer sent me today re '04's
    ======
    It's certainly true that the '04 model year is being released earlythis year. While production may be starting now, they will not be available until May.

The Ruby Red shows as still available for the 04s. Crystal Green replaces Platinum Green, Ice White replaces White; otherwise everything looks the same.

"The interior options with Ruby Red are Beige/Lt Sand, Taupe andGraphite. The Xenon headlamps do show as being available, and the only other new option appears to be 16" Xenia wheels. I don't know what those look like....
    ======
    sorry to hear that there will not be any promotional options on the '04's early, but don't want to wait too late to get my OSD XC as we want to get ours back in States before snow flies. We have a junk S-10 Blazer we are getting rid of, and a summer car that has to be off the road before winter/salt.
    I am real glad to see the Xenons ! We love them on our Audi.
    will keep you posted if I learn more !
    '04 Ruby, sand, prem pkg, tour pkg, xenon, DST, xenia wheels, OSD

Default Imported post

Hey,

Just joined the forum this evening. I leave thursday the 27th to pick up my '03 XC70. I took advantage of the free premium package and selected from the lot of available vehicles. I ended up with a natutic blue exterior and taupe interior (can't beat the deal).

I take delivery on Monday March 3rd. Just made arrangements for tranfers with the FDC this morning. The whole process has gone smoothly so far.

Any advice on taking delivery? I know that I need to have the order confirmation form, my passport and license, anything else?

Thanks
    Whit

Default Imported post

Hey Whit -- WELCOME.  

I'd take along some lolly (or a CC) to pickup a few accessory goodies at the FDC that will surely tempt you Also take a camera to capture those memories.

OSD order form, passport and driver's license is all you need.

Good luck -- safe trip -- post abck when you return -- take lots of pics and post them here for those that will be following your foot steps... thanks.
    Regards -- Barry Sharp
    ==============
    Current: MY2012 XC70 T6/Twi Bronze/Espresso Brown/Polestar/Platinum/BLIS/Tech/ABL/Scuff Plates/Front&Rear cameras
    Traded 2011 C30 R-Design
    Son's '01 S60 2.3L T5,Maya Gold,96Kmi
    Son's '03 XC70 Platinum Green (OSD)
    Daughter#1 2011 XC60
    Daughter#2 2010 XC90
    SOLD '86 745 GLE 6-Cyl-Turbo Diesel,Graphite,255Kmi
    SOLD '03 XC70 to my son
    SOLD '03 XC70, '04 S60R, '07 S60R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12