Default Imported post

I seem to recall that OSD pickups this past winter (maybe January through March) got a free premium package.   I wonder if something similar will be offered this year?  Does anyone have a feel for when something like that might be announced?

I think they're offering a side trip to London, but I believe that last winter they had a similar trip to Nice along with the premium package.

It's possible the the weaker dollar may not allow this sort of incentive to be run.  

Thoughts, anyone?
    '04 XC70 (petrol/auto), Nautic Blue / Graphite, Premium, Touring, Boosters, Xenia Wheels w/235x60 Nokian WR's (wife's kid-hauler)
    '09 C70 retractable hard top convertible. Red with black interior.

Default Imported post

Here are the current Volvo Overseas Delivery Program incentives and special offers...

Premium Package Savings on Stock Vehicles

For a limited time Volvo Overseas Delivery will be offering the Premium Package for $695 on available cars in our stock inventory. Our stock inventory are cars pre-built and ready for Overseas Delivery. We have a great selection of stock cars that are available for European pickup in as little as 4 weeks. A Premium Package on these vehicles varies from $1995 - $2995 which is a savings from $1300 - $2300. The Premium package offer is only valid for stock orders from September 8, 2003. The vehicle must be delivered in Europe no later than December 19, 2003. Ineligible models are the: XC90, S60 R, and V70 R.

Volvo S60 R and V70 R

Volvo Overseas Delivery will offer 2 Business Class tickets on Scandinavian Airlines to any Volvo R model customer that takes delivery in Europe no later than December 19, 2003. There are only a total of 50 R model cars available for Overseas Delivery this year and they will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

2003 - 2004 Winter Travel Offer

Volvo Overseas Delivery has a special travel offer for customers taking delivery of their Overseas Delivery Volvo during the 2003 - 2004 winter season to either Barcelona, Spain or London, England. Click here for the Winter Travel Offer details.

2004 Volvo C70 Convertible

Volvo Overseas Delivery has a special travel package for Model Year 2004 C70 convertibles to either London, England or Nice, France. Click here for info on the C70 Travel Offer.

2004 Volvo S40 Sedan and V40 Wagon

For the remainder of the 2004 Model Year, the Premium Package is available free of charge on S40 Sedans and V40 Wagons ordered after July 4, 2003 through the Volvo Overseas Delivery Program. This is a savings of $2495.

Any questions about these specials or the Volvo Overseas Delivery Program, please contact me.

William

Go on a Journey for Life...
    " See Europe by Volvo "
    Click to take the first step