Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Imported post

As per Automonkey's suggestion, I've started this thread to simplify the process of finding the more in depth reports on member's OSD experiences.

To add, it'd be great if we could start a comprehensive resource section on member experiences. So for those of you who've done OSD and have either in the past or would like to now, create a report for the resource section, please send it to me ([email protected]) in MS Word format with photos embedded within the report. From there I'll convert to HTML, clean the code and upload to the appropriate section.

Cheers!

Taylor
    01 V70XC/Silver/Graphite/Touring & Versatility Packs/No Mods
    Servoweb Technologies developers of web stuff...
    Paddle Surf Canada
    CanSkier.com Skier Community

Default Imported post

And to get us started in no particular order, sorry if I missed anyone, I didn't get a chance to check out every thread.

bigtomhammer
    V70 Report (#1)
    XC90 Report (#2)

Labradane

kayaking
    Photos

jst4fun
    Photos

AutoMonkey
    Photos

barrysharp
    Factory Report
    Photos

xcrubygal
    Quick Report
    Photos

purush

rkestner
    VirtualTourist.com OSD Report (Volvo Overseas Delivery)
    VirtualTourist.com OSD Report (Volvo Overseas Delivery - Touring Europe)

Post any others you find below...
    Last edited by coastal; 07-16-2005 at 11:37 AM.
    Paddle Surf Canada

Default Imported post

Thanks Taylor.  I'll start reading tomorrow afternoon when I get home from overnight call delivering tiny little scrappers.

Spud

Default Imported post

Thanks Taylor, these are very helpful.  I'll add our story and some picts when we return.  We leave Saturday, pick up on 9/29 and hit the road for 10 days from there.  Looking forward to the trip and our new Ruby XC70.  Seabee
    04 XC70, Ruby Red, Sand Leather, Premium/Touring Pkg's, Navigation, Xenia Wheels/Locking Wheel Nuts

Default Imported post

greetings all!!!!

thanks for including us in the listing (richardblaine @ virtualtourist.com).  unfortunately, i will be updating my virtualtourist site soon and will be deleting lots of the osd story.  my wife and i are on the dvd from the volvo na osd office, and i think it does a great job of telling the osd story.  thanks for all the wonderful comments and feedback over the past year.

good luck to all future osd'ers!  please feel free to email/message me if i can be of further help.

ps - the 2002 osd story is being replaced by the 2003 story of our hiking of hadrian's wall in october

thanks again

rkestner
    '02 V70XC, white, can be seen in Volvo OSD DVD

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coastal @ Sep. 21 2003,18:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As per Automonkey&#39;s suggestion, I&#39;ve started this thread to simplify the process of finding the more in depth reports on member&#39;s OSD experiences.

To add, it&#39;d be great if we could start a comprehensive resource section on member experiences. So for those of you who&#39;ve done OSD and have either in the past or would like to now, create a report for the resource section, please send it to me ([email protected]) in MS Word format with photos embedded within the report. From there I&#39;ll convert to HTML, clean the code and upload to the appropriate section.

Cheers&#33;

Taylor[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Hi Taylor,

Glad to see OSD topic and your help to post reports with images. I plan to send you summaries of our 2001 V70XC and 2004 S60AWD trips once I&#39;ve read the work of other members. I just registered today, so I want to find my way around the site a bit more as well.

Thanks,
    Tom

Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

Default Imported post

Welcome Tom&#33;

Here&#39;s another phenomenal OSD report dating back to Oct &#39;03. Anyone care to step up and take credit for this great piece of work?

XC90 OSD Report

Default Imported post

Coastal
    thanks for doing this
    I know it was hard to look through them all when planning my trip. Here are a couple more
    I found this information some of the most helpful in navigating and planning our trip
    http://xc70.com/cgi-bin....rubygal
    here is my trip report
    http://xc70.com/cgi-bin....rubygal
    enjoy, it&#39;s an experience of a life time &#33;&#33;
    any questions I can answer just let me know
    cheers
    xcrubygal
    '04 Ruby, sand, prem pkg, tour pkg, xenon, DST, xenia wheels, OSD

Default what happened to all the links?

they all seem to be dead now

i'd love to read these stories!

ah thanks for noticing that stark.. we converted the forums a few weeks ago and those links are pointing back to the old server software, which is as you mentioned, dead.

I'll try to get them all fixed up soon but in the meantime, take a look through this forum's archive, all the same content is here.

Paddle Surf Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast