Default Imported post

I am new to the forum...hello everyone! Could someone tell me what accessory items are available at the fdc and if there is a better savings by picking them up there? Also, did anyone use the test track? What's it like?
    2004 XC70 OSD May 26, 2003 Nautic Blue, taupe leather interior, prem. pkg, Volvo/Thule standard crossbars, rear skid plate, rear cargo net, Tellus wheels with Pirelli STR's.

Arrow Imported post

Welcome to the forum!
    In this section there are afew treads regarding purchases at FDC, like this one
    Browse trough this section and you'll find tips from Low Tide, Barry sharp, Kersti and many others with regards to this.

In short: It's a good deal.

2008 V70 2.4 Classic Sports Edition

Default Imported post

Test "track" is boring...

As for the accessories- EVERYTHING that Volvo makes is available, plus some other stuff you won't find here in North America.  The staff at the FDC has catalogs available with all the options and a large display area with prices.  

Chances are the prices will be a little bit cheaper at the FDC than on the OSD price sheet- that depands on the exchange rate though.  Its going up...and up, so the savings are less now than a year ago- or 3 months for that matter.  

If there is something specific you want that needs to be instaled- let them know early.  That way it can be installed on a schedule rather than rushed.  In some cases, the prices on the OSD sheet are roughly equal.  One of us here can probably tell you the SEK price for a particular accessory.

There are things that CANNOT be added at the FDC without prior ordering... post your requests, and we'll try to help out.

WELCOME as well.

LT
    Current Volvos
    2012 XC70, OSD, Twilight Bronze/Espresso
    2008 C70, OSD, Celestial Blue/Cream Sovereign

Former Volvos
    2009 XC70 Oyster/Black
    2006 S60R Black Sapphire/Nordkap
    2003 XC70, OSD, Ash/Espresso
    2000 S40, Ice White/Black

Default Imported post

Thanks for the quick response. It sounds almost like you can be a kid in a candy shop when you get to the fdc....I will contact Annika, perhaps, prior to arriving. I wonder if anyone else on this forum is scheduled for May 26th pick up.
    2004 XC70 OSD May 26, 2003 Nautic Blue, taupe leather interior, prem. pkg, Volvo/Thule standard crossbars, rear skid plate, rear cargo net, Tellus wheels with Pirelli STR's.