Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Imported post

Barry and Kersti,
    so glad to hear you both have your "babies" now
    well worth the wait I bet !

One latest update, I just got a call from my dealer and they did the full size Xenia spare upgrade and AUS/NZ cargo tray, and the seat divider net (that goes behind the integrated cooler) for $230 !! What a deal ! Will all be installed when I pick it up 6/23 !

Now if I can just convince them not to put the holes in the front bumper for the license plate I will be all set !

enjoy you guys ! great news
    cheers
    Ruby
    '04 Ruby, sand, prem pkg, tour pkg, xenon, DST, xenia wheels, OSD

Default Imported post

Kersti:

Will post your fog light covers to you today/tomorrow and send PM indicating Cost + S&H later. If Steve & Dick read this I'll be posting yours off too and as you've already paid me we're all settled up. Enjoy your fog light covers -- they were a great deal and my dealership was envious of them as they hadn't seen them before

I'll also take my dogs for a trip this weekend and checkout the nylon netting feature for restraining them from the passenger cabin area  My rear bumper already has a bunch of paw marks from yesterdays excursion to the nearby Tolt River Pipeline where I run my dogs. They are having to adjust to the extra height of the XC70 vs. my 1986 745 wagon -- the ground looks further away for them  which at this time stops them from leaping out when I open the rear hatch.
    Regards -- Barry Sharp
    ==============
    Current: MY2012 XC70 T6/Twi Bronze/Espresso Brown/Polestar/Platinum/BLIS/Tech/ABL/Scuff Plates/Front&Rear cameras
    Traded 2011 C30 R-Design
    Son's '01 S60 2.3L T5,Maya Gold,96Kmi
    Son's '03 XC70 Platinum Green (OSD)
    Daughter#1 2011 XC60
    Daughter#2 2010 XC90
    SOLD '86 745 GLE 6-Cyl-Turbo Diesel,Graphite,255Kmi
    SOLD '03 XC70 to my son
    SOLD '03 XC70, '04 S60R, '07 S60R

Default Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xcrubygal @ May 23 2003,09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Barry and Kersti,
    so glad to hear you both have your &quot;babies&quot; now
    well worth the wait I bet &#33;

One latest update, I just got a call from my dealer and they did the full size Xenia spare upgrade and AUS/NZ cargo tray, and the seat divider net (that goes behind the integrated cooler) for &#036;230 &#33;&#33; What a deal &#33; Will all be installed when I pick it up 6/23 &#33;

Now if I can just convince them not to put the holes in the front bumper for the license plate I will be all set &#33;

enjoy you guys &#33; great news
    cheers
    Ruby[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Ruby: That&#39;s a really Excellent deal Good luck to you -- now just don&#39;t place any Kangaroo meat loaf in that grocery tray

Good luck on your OSD/FDC trip.

BTW this morning when passing thru a security gate with my &quot;TOP 142&quot; Swedish tourist plates proudly showing up front the guards weren&#39;t quite sure about me even though they quite used to seeing my face -- they gave me an extra salute and yelled &quot;NICE WHEELS&quot; just as my Nav System&#39;s female voice blurted out &quot;You have reached your destination&quot; &nbsp;Oh, this car is wonderful and the Platinum Green Metallic is looking better and better every time I view it.

Regards -- Barry Sharp
    ==============
    Current: MY2012 XC70 T6/Twi Bronze/Espresso Brown/Polestar/Platinum/BLIS/Tech/ABL/Scuff Plates/Front&Rear cameras
    Traded 2011 C30 R-Design
    Son's '01 S60 2.3L T5,Maya Gold,96Kmi
    Son's '03 XC70 Platinum Green (OSD)
    Daughter#1 2011 XC60
    Daughter#2 2010 XC90
    SOLD '86 745 GLE 6-Cyl-Turbo Diesel,Graphite,255Kmi
    SOLD '03 XC70 to my son
    SOLD '03 XC70, '04 S60R, '07 S60R

Default Imported post

Thanks Barry for the fog covers, and lucky XCRubyGal -- I only wish I had know I could replace the donut for a full size wheel when I was at FDC, I remember asking Jason and he said no way. I wish I had scheduled my trip after yours Barry, but then I wouldn&#39;t have my car yet, so maybe not. &nbsp;You inquisitiveness certainly has been a help to alot of people.

My dogs won&#39;t see the new car until this afternoon, so it will be interesting if I can get my Skye terrier to jump(she has the shorter legs), no problem with the Wheaten, she loves to jump. &nbsp;I also got a funny look at the gate coming in to work today but the guard was busy with a a truck in front of me so only a wave, I am sure I will get comments on Tuesday.

Have a good holiday,
    Kersti
    '08 Oyster Gray XC70 DSTC Front/Rear Park Assist, Rear 12V.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123