Hi all

I would like to share my experiences in lifting the my XC70 2012. Until now I like the looks of it.

Stage 1
I bought 235x60x17 ( 5% higher wall ) Cooper WeaterMaster WSC. Don't Advice to buy them because 2 of the 4 tiers
needed huge amount of lead to get them balanced. I bought them because I like to have a set of tiers that also do a good job off-road.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181222_130016s.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	8883
I personally find this that this size fits more naturally, and fit without hitting anything.

Stage 2
Is more fun For the front I already designed a lift kit. I am looking for about an 1" lift for now, and that means that I have to create about 1.4cm thick filler
I created a filler that goose between the upper strut bearing and the chassis.
The problem with this is that the strut bearing has a slight curve. And that is not really easy to make.
I printed with PETG ( a strong filament ) 2 parts, A spherical top and a hollow bottom that match the curves of the bearing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00451s.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	8884

Will try to fit them, if the weather will allow this cars to big for the garage I have :-(
For the rear I still have to design them, should be easier, no curves there, but could not order
the rubber spring seat so that I could measure it