Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I do intend to do without the virtual machine version and try to re install VIDA first, I am convinced the errors has nothing to do with DiCE hardware, VIDA was failing to connect with DiCE before I removed Netframe Version 4.7 from my computer and this new error most likely is due to incorrect version of Java as you mentioned. Yes the laptop is old but functions very well, I have 130 GB hard drive and 4GB RAM that must be enough for VIDA, and dedicated the laptop to VIDA, erased old OS and started with a fresh Win 7 Pro install and then added VIDA. If I could, I rather not buy a new laptop for the sake of VIDA.

You might also want to post your issue on the swedespeed forum if you haven't done so already. They seem to have some serious tech heads over there who are very helpful and if they've come across your problem, might have a quick fix.
    https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...-Download-Link

As for your VM running really slow, have you checked the configuration settings? It gives you an option to play with the RAM allocation. Also, you better not have anything else running on your laptop when you start the VM.
    2007 XC70, 206,000 miles
    2002 V70XC, 130,000 miles, parts car

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123