Default Aftermarket stereo, lost backup beeps!

My hu-650 got stuck on my local npr station (haha?) And no buttons or knobs would respond. I was about to pull the trigger on a Grom unit, but this made me think of just a normal stereo. I got an install kit, soldered har esses and installed it.

Backup beeps no longer work. Has anyone ever hooked them back up somehow with anything, external amp, or a way to power those d-pillar speakers?

I would like em back!

There is a unit, from the UK that adapts and returns the 'beep'. I'll get you the details. I was going to order one myself, as I have a Kenwood receiver and lost both the steering wheel controls (that has an 'add on' also) and the backup beeps.

Please let me know about the back up part too.
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Yeah I found the metra piece for steering wheel controls, not as important, but good to know

Default Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by AlanS View Post
    There is a unit, from the UK that adapts and returns the 'beep'. I'll get you the details. I was going to order one myself, as I have a Kenwood receiver and lost both the steering wheel controls (that has an 'add on' also) and the backup beeps.
    Try this.

https://incartec.co.uk/product/Volvo...-PDC-Interface

Wow thanks!!!

If you get it...let me know what you think. It's on my list to purchase, but I have to do suspension first. A.

Same here.

Did sway bar links, control arm bushings fine but still feels like an old GM product, probably strut time.

Thanks
    I did not look at the price as I'm not ready but soon, this HU850 is going to fail and good used ones are becoming hard to find now
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)