Default Parting a 2002 V70XC in western Pennsylvania

I have a 2002 Volvo V70XC that I have decided to disassemble. I decided to sell parts from it since it is not worth what the repairs would cost. I just started disassembling it, so if you are interested in any parts, please let me know what you need. The car had about 150,000 miles. The engine ran strong with good acceleration. It could be a good candidate for a swap. (If you want the engine, I have been looking for a reason to buy a hoist, so I would be glad to do the work.) Nearly all body panels are in good shape. There are only a few small dents. The interior is in decent shape. The seats show some wear, but they are usable. I have not checked the heated seats, but I will try to do that soon. All of the electronics work. I will try to put together a parts list / price list soon and update this ad as I disassemble the car.

Here are some codes from the VIN tag that I have been told indicate the paint code and the interior color code, if that helps anyone:
    B980
    446-46

Let me know if you are interested in anything. I will try to keep a close eye on this thread, although there may be a few hours between opportunities when I can log on.

The car is located in Sharon, PA, which is in western Pennsylvania, roughly half way between Pittsburgh and Erie, about 20 minutes from Youngstown, OH.

Note: The rubber floor mats in the pictures are gone.

Have a pleasant day ... --Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00I0I_6XRoJalAwmF_1200x900.jpg   00b0b_i21dKDTVZvZ_1200x900.jpg   00T0T_jh64rSnH5mO_1200x900.jpg   01212_7cpXc1YA9qk_1200x900.jpg   00a0a_dP8VZLNa1AJ_1200x900.jpg  

Greetings from Seattle,

Is the interior code by chance, B980? I believe the cars build plate is located inside, to the right of the engine compartment.

Thanks in advance,

Hi,

What would you want for the headlight assemblies and roof cross bars?