Default Coming to auction this Friday, a 2007 XC70 White/Oak Adventure series with navigation

Low miles, 80,XXX
    Clean Carfax
    High condition report
    Will be very expensive.
    If anyone may be interested in me buying it for you, you need to contact me ASAP.
    Otherwise I still plan on trying to buy it for inventory but judging from last week, this one may go tilt on the bids!!

I should have a lot more info on it tomorrow.

All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

I bought this and sold it immediately

2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Just arrived and is magnificent!
    If it wasn't sold I would be tempted to keep it for myself

Quote Originally Posted by JRL View Post
    I bought this and sold it immediately
    I'll buy your next car. What's the best deal you can do for me?

This will be my 2nd JRL car. Can't wait to get my hands on this one. First one I bought a few years back. Silver 99 V70 T5. Bought it with 140K and now have 219K on it. 17's H&R's and Koni Sport's, Depo Jewels.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer View Post
    This will be my 2nd JRL car. Can't wait to get my hands on this one. First one I bought a few years back. Silver 99 V70 T5. Bought it with 140K and now have 219K on it. 17's H&R's and Koni Sport's, Depo Jewels.
    Congrats! Very nice looking car!

Quote Originally Posted by Zef_66 View Post
    Congrats! Very nice looking car!
    I think JRL said it above...but the 07 needs spring seats and there was also an issue with the DEM. Might be time for a Xemodex rebuild. He and I will go over the list of goodies in a few days. Timing belt for sure...Spring seats, engine mounts, trans flush, brake fluid flush, debating on replacing the 650 radio with an 850. This car had factory NAV and bluetooth...but the Nav is only upgradeable to a point. Question is...do I just drop the coin on an aftermarket radio and get all the whiz bang stuff and then upgrade the speakers? I have an 03 xc70 that my wife drives, I love that car too. So this one will be a fun ride. Upgrade the swaybar in the rear and a tune for future mods. It is only money...right?

Here is a pic of my JRL 99. Yes, that is a cracked windshield.

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9065.jpg