Default Diagnosing blower motor issues

Is there a thread someone could point me to?

My motor is stopped, with occasional working. Typically, on other Volvos, I have just replaced the motor and solved the problem. With this instance, I hear the flaps trying to move, continuously, but there is no air. Is there a connection between the blower not working and the climate control unit? Testing of some kind in order before I remove the blower?

Air coming from anywhere, dash, (defroster), center vents or (lower) legs?
    You need to get it scanned with VIDA, if a motor or the diverter flaps have an issue it will show up there.
    Best and fastest way to find out the problem
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Air is intermittent, but has nearly stopped (which makes me think it's the blower). When it does run, the different modes (windshield, cabin, feet) work just fine. It also does not turn on if I press Auto or Defrost.

You seem to have both a blower motor/resistor issue (always replace both at the same time) and the devirter flaps
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)