Default Removal of Accessory Belt Tensioner from AC Bracket

I'm in the tedious process of replacing the water pump, power steering pump, serpentine belt and the high pressure power steering hose. The pumps are finally off of the block, but I need some help in removing the AC frame so I can get to replacing the tensioner. I've removed all of the upper 10mm bolts on the AC, the top engine brace and the AC line attachment bracket so the AC compressor is floating.

Do the almost inaccessible bolts on the radiator side of the AC bracket also need to be removed. I realize that this bracket needs to be replaced even to change the accessory belt. IMHO, nothing like an afternoon job of replacing a water pump and fan belts on a B18 motor.

The frame does not need to come off - there is a bolt from the inside of the frame that attaches the tensioner from the frame side. Just take that bolt out and the tensioner can be maneuvered out.

Quote Originally Posted by geoduck View Post
    The frame does not need to come off - there is a bolt from the inside of the frame that attaches the tensioner from the frame side. Just take that bolt out and the tensioner can be maneuvered out.
    Silly me; mine has rust at the bolt and I thought it was the threaded end and bolted from the opposite and inaccessible side. I had even taken a picture but did not realize it was a bolt end.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161219_144437.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	8010
    Last edited by CVOLVO; 12-19-2016 at 04:23 PM.