Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by DennisM View Post
    No, waiting on the test kit to arrive. Probably won't get it ent off until next weekend.
    Have you got these results back yet? I'm just curious what the results were.

No, I was slammed with work and Christmas so didn't have a chance. I got it shipped out a couple days ago. I'll try to remember to post something when the results come in...if I'm not too despondent. :P
    2007 XC70
    2001 Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
    2008 R55 MINI S Clubman

Its all good. I'm just into this sort of stuff. e.g. see my post on volvospeed... http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/topic...-3309-by-gcms/

Is it okay to link to other forums?

I was going to dual post this on this forum but thought it tasteless... potentially.

Default Saved my bacon! Blackstone Lab Rocks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Volvo Lab Test.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	8081Just got the report....

NO WATER...NO ANTIFREEZE!!! WoooooooHOO! I have just moved from Maine to Texas, am starting a commercial photography business from scratch and cannot afford a major expense on my old mule. We need to tough it out for a year or two.
    (...sigh of relief...) SO(!) glad I didn't believe those chem-strip tests. Blackstone Lab saved me a TON of money!
    2007 XC70
    2001 Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
    2008 R55 MINI S Clubman

Oh yeah that's the good stuff. Actually your TX fluid looked very good. I'm curious as to what methodologies they use. Surely its an ICP-MS (if you're not familiar with inductively coupled plasma its certainly worth a google because they are fantastically cool machines) for the metals analysis but I wonder what sort of preparation they did to cut through the matrix. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123