Default Wind noise from right side rearview mirror cover (with tweeter)

One of the main reasons I bought a Volvo is because they are so quiet on the highway. However my 2008 XC70 (used, 61K) has wind noise coming from the junction of the plastic cover and the window glass. If I cover this area with a towel the wind noise is almost gone. The left side is totally quiet. Is it easy to take this cover off and look for a distorted seal, etc.? Or should I just run a bead of silicone RTV along the area to seal it? How does the cover come off?
    Thanks!

You can get the cover off with a nylon/plastic body spoon, a thin 1/2" to 3/4" plastic/nylon pry bar. Insert the spoon between the plastic cover and the door and carefully pry the cover off all the way around. The tabs that hold the cover are easy to break. The wiring from the mirror comes through the door via a hole. I suspect the hole is leaking air. Never have seen that happen. You can fill the hole with some kind of filler. Put a slight amount of vaseline on the tabs and carefully align them with their counterparts on the door and tap the cover all the way around with your hand - like a hammer. You should hear each one snap in. Good luck.

Thanks gorj, I did pry it off and it came off easily. Nothing obvious in there but I did see an area that may have had a leak so I used the silicone on it. This helped but it was still there. I applied some silicone to the top edge of the window in that area and closed it. When it cured I cut off the excess. The wind noise is almost totally gone now.