Thread: New to Forum

Smile New to Forum

Hi my name is Wilma and i am new to the forum, I am from West Lothian in Scotland (originally a Weegie) i have ordered my XC70 D5 SE Lux 4WD Auto (16 plate) in white with black leather it will take up to 13 weeks or more for delivery, at present i drive a Vauxhall Antara SE 4WD which will be three on the 9 May 2016 the reason for the change, hope to read plenty posts to find out how great a car it is and what faults if any, anyway high

Quote Originally Posted by wilma08 View Post
    Hi my name is Wilma and i am new to the forum, I am from West Lothian in Scotland (originally a Weegie) i have ordered my XC70 D5 SE Lux 4WD Auto (16 plate) in white with black leather it will take up to 13 weeks or more for delivery, at present i drive a Vauxhall Antara SE 4WD which will be three on the 9 May 2016 the reason for the change, hope to read plenty posts to find out how great a car it is and what faults if any, anyway high
    Hi Wilma!

As I have done with our 'Flamenco Red' XC70 D5 SE Lux since we got it just over 5 years ago, treat it with respect, give it some TLC like keeping it clean both inside and out as well as the engine compartment, and get your servicing carried out at the required intervals and it should run like a dream!

We are just in the process of completing our 4th trip to Morocco from South Wales while towing a 'TinTent' and the car has once again been superb on all the roads and in all the conditions.

I think you made the right choice with the black leather interior as we had a beige leather one before and could not get rid of the blue or black marks left on the seats after wearing jeans!

Good luck and come back after you get it and tell us what you think please.

Hello, Wilma! Welcome to the forum!