Hi All

This is my first post so hello to everyone. I have a week old Xc60 FWD D4 Manual 2016 model and threre are a few problems I have noticed which are as follows:

on the internet connection to a WiFi signal it will only allow encrypted access and the open WiFi is greyed out this means that when you say go to any open cloud or mesh signals ie : McDonalds locations it will not connect to an open signal. This I think is totally ridiculous as you will never be able to use it for free there by costing you expensive data charges as you would have to connect using Bluetooth tethering to your phone. Does anybody know of a work round or tech update to cure this problem?

Also the automatic wipers fitted to the vehicle are not truly automatic as every time you leave the vehicle you have to switch on that function when returning via a soft switch on the wiper stalk I hear you asking why!!!! in my mind that;s not automatic sensing it's semi automatic.

Thanks in anticipation for help in these matters hopefully there are the Volvo field engineers subscribed on hear that can help.