Default new price FS 2003 black xc70 120,000 mi $2800 Wilmington, NC

Hi All,

I am selling my Black w/Taupe interior 2003 XC70 with 120,000 miles. While I really love this car, I have reached the end of my non-DIY maintenance and repair rope. I work out of town often and need something with less mileage. I have been offered 3100 for it as a trade in, but I would really like to see it go to someone who has the knowledge and skill to take care of it. I bought it 4 years ago from Volvo of the Triad in Winston Salem, NC and have put about 60,000 miles on it myself. In the last 18 months it has had new brakes, new rear shocks, new front axles, angle gear, new tires, new oil trap and throttle/pcv system clean. I have always kept up with the oil changes and the maintenance book that came with the car shows that the previous owner did the same. The downsides are that it has been a family car so it shows some wear and tear in the interior: The leather in the front seats is somewhat worn, and the back seat shows wear from a child seat. Also, the center flip up console is missing its top cover and there is a blemish in the glove box door. I have tried to show these in the pictures. The big consideration is that it has had an intermittent rough shift issue. A trustworthy mechanic in Savannah, GA just told me that a valve body would probably fix the issue, but recommended, if I was going to keep it, that I continue to drive it and save up for a whole transmission. Although he thought based on the feel of the car, it could drive another 20 or 30,000 miles before that was necessary.
    Asking 2800 for a quick hassle-free sale

Contact me at [email protected]
    Pics at:
    https://rimassasound.smugmug.com/Volvoforsale

I have also posted at Swedespeed.com
    Last edited by A.Bananastand; 09-20-2015 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Wrong price in header