Hey guys,

I posted a little while back that I was getting a MAF error code P0101.

I finally gave up on trying to figure out if my old sensor was bad and bought a new one. Installed a new one and still getting the errors.

Lately there has also been more noticeable changes in how the car idles. Sometimes coming to a stop it will idle normally and the car will be smooth. Other times there is a noticeable vibration and i can see the RPMs fluctuate slightly.

I have checked the fuse for the MAF itself and appears in good order. The signals from the MAF are good as far as I can tell (and it is NEW).

I have noticed there is a crack in the top of my air box (above filter), Could this be a cause? Should I pull my air intake hose that goes from the MAF to the engine and look for cracks?

I will get the CEL, and sometimes if I clear it, it will not return for a few days, other times right away, and occasionally it will not be there when I start the car.

What other options can I try?

I am not sure if is related as well, but lately (noticed it since I replaced the MAF) the radiator fan will turn on when the car turns on, but it will ramp up to fully on and stay there until the car is turned off. I know there is a coolant leak/issue that I am looking for the leak. It will be fine for 2/3 weeks and then will eat 2 bottles of coolant (coolant low CEL, fill it to max, drive a day or two and it will need more). I have had the car running to keep the coolant pressurized and still cannot find a leak. I am going to try to pull the bumper this weekend to get a better look.

ANY help is appreciated.