Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

20-65 mph torque would be great. More passing power around town would be nice. I know that once I start modding, I wont want to stop.

Only the ECU is flashed, not the TCM, I'm not aware of any tuner that edits the TCM software. In the ECU tune, depending on the tuner, the throttle map is changed to a more aggressive map that will make the car feel more responsive.

Performance-wise, a catback exhaust won't gain you very much, the downpipe and stock cat that is more restrictive to exhaust flow. A catback will improve the sound of the vehicle, but it may also increase drone.
    Last edited by Antherzoll; 06-28-2015 at 02:07 PM.
    2005 XC70 Crystal Green | Hilton | 16T | Bad Swede | 130k miles

I understand that the Catback is only for sound. I wouldn't want the car to drone too much. I'm a little conflicted now if I want to do it. Maybe i'll wait on the exhaust until after I get the tune. How long did it take to get the tuning files after paying? Do you have to specify what you want?

Check the link in my first post for the tuning options for your vehicle and direct any question to Rob personally.

From what I understand he is a one man show, and operates this business on the side, so depending on his current projects it is possible that you may be delayed in receiving the software, but he is very good at responding to emails.
    2005 XC70 Crystal Green | Hilton | 16T | Bad Swede | 130k miles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12