Question Fan Speed/Climate Control

Hi, this is my 1st post, so bear with me:
    Tropical Storm Bill came in through my wide open sun roof Saturday night. Other than wet seats and carpets, everything seems to be working except the Climate Control system. The AC comes on, and the indicator lights all work, but at max fan speed (indicated), I can barely feel the flow from the dash vents, and can't get any response from the auto/three level control, except the indicator lights. Same with the outside/auto/recirc control. The defrost button lights, and engages the AC, but no roaring wind or change of flow to the windshield, only same light flow from the dash vents.
    I checked the owners manual, but couldn't identify any fuses for the controls. Don't know if the engine vacuum is used to manipulate the flappers.
    Any ideas?
    Tim

Vacuum is not used to control blend doors or vent motors. Your problems could be from a wet climate unit. A good first step would be to use a scan tool that can talk to your climate module (preferably VIDA), scan for codes and then try to activate components. Have not had to replace a bad Climate module in a 2008+ car - but I imagine it will need software with a new module just like the earlier cars.

Thanks, I'll try the scan tool that I have, but short of a miraculous recovery, I think a dealer visit is in my near future.

General scan tools usually only understand emission related codes (typically from engine and drive train).

Well, the bottom line for leaving my sunroof/moon roof open during a rain storm was $1100! The climate control module, which includes the radio/CD controls (Still working fine) was $750, plus the cost of the software, installing the software, and installing the new module. Who knew, that what we used to do with a couple of $5 cables and vacuum hoses (unaffected by the weather) can now be done automatically by pushing a button for only a few (!) dollars more.

So that's all. I learned my lesson. I hope this will help somebody.