Default new Xc70 2015.5 owner

Hi to everyone,

I'm new to this community, I actually discovered the website today. Kudos to the founders and to the administrators for a great job. I just wanted to sshare with you guys my enthusiasm of being a proud owner of a brand new xc 70. I didn't want to get a mini van to move my 3 daughters around so this was the best solution I found. I'm very satisfied so far (but hey, it's only been since Saturday and we're Tuesday; ) ) and I was suprised and impressed with the punch it's got when you pull that **** to the left.
    Here's the lady in question
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1429067698228.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	7044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1429067729632(1).jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	7043

Congrats,
    I've had mine since June and it's a great car. It is our first Volvo and gets positive comments all the time.

Enjoy, Mark

That blue is just about my favorite color. When we were shopping we found a black '12 that has been great so far.

Thanks fo the comments, we only have good things to say about it so far and I was kind of impressed with the relative frugal appetite od the engine. Something I noticed today is that you don't hear anything whe driving, I don't know if you guys have the same impression.

Ben

congrads - I just bought one last week - this is my fifth - las one was a 1995 850. I know what I'm in for - but don't care, I just like Volvos. I almost bought a Ford Flex Ecoboost but... The volvo was just cooler.

Nice looking XC70!

We have a 2010/11 XC70 D5 and it has been a dream to drive having covered 72,000 Miles predominately with a Caravan on the back as we travel around Europe and further South.

I have to say that in over 45 years of owning Volvo's this is the best one so far.

I hope you remain as pleased with yours for a long time.