Default Intermittent transmission hesitation

I have 2012 XC70 T6 with 85k miles and so far love it. Overall the car runs and drives great, great MPGs.
    Just one odd thing, at low speed, if I am off the throttle or at part throttle ( like coasting to a corner, in a neighborhood, or in a parking lot ) and I return to give the car gas to accelerate there is a very brief lag or hesitation before the transmission seems to hook up and start to accelerate. Sort of make it a little jerky, even with gentle throttle.
    Reminds me of an older car with an auto trans a quart low on fluid and cold.
    Any experience here? I hear all sorts of advice on these cars with trans fluid flushes, so I don't know if that is a possibility or if it could be software.

Hi brentcd. Just noticed your post - I haven't been on the forum in some time. I've experienced a similar issue driving my wife's XC70 T6. It doesn't bother her nearly as much as it bothers me. Here's a link to the message thread: http://www.volvoxc.com/forums/showth...ighlight=RichS

Hey, thanks. I read that thread from your link. I've been less concerned lately and just learned to deal with it. The electronic throttle idea makes sense.