Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can ask whatever I want.
    I have a suggestion, stuff your filthy mouth and stay OUT OF MY BUSINESS.
    If he wants to answer he most certainly can
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

I'd appreciate it if you would keep your negative comments to yourself. If you want the car, I'm negotiable. My price is below what cars with even more miles and in worse condition are going for in my area.

I'm not a dealer and the vehicle doesn't just sit on a lot. This is my only vehicle and obviously it gets driven. It is well under 15k miles/yr which means it is low mileage. Please think before you scrutinize me or any other members on the forum and let me try to sell my car.
    2010 Fusion Sport | Tint 70/20 | LED Lighting | OE Aluminum Pedals | Steeda Strut Tie Bar | Intake Resonator Delete | Steeda Rear Sway Bar | ...
    2014 Expedition | 4x4 | Limited | Loaded | Stock
    2015 S60 T6 AWD R-Design Platinum w/ Polestar | Stock for now...

I had an issue with the car I was planning on purchasing along with some other things going on which took up a lot of time. I'd neglected to visit the forum to see who had replied which is why I had failed to reply to you and all the other people who had inquired about the vehicle. The timing is a bit more "right" now so I can respond to inquiries as they come.
    2010 Fusion Sport | Tint 70/20 | LED Lighting | OE Aluminum Pedals | Steeda Strut Tie Bar | Intake Resonator Delete | Steeda Rear Sway Bar | ...

$7,950 for the next 12 hours. Buyer pays shipping. If you want it, let me know! It's got a buyer lined up tomorrow otherwise.

Sold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12