Default New Volvo Suspension Kits: Guaranteed For Life!

The months are getting colder, but at FCP we’re not cooling off. We’ve dedicated our entire product team, me included, to a project making our catalog better, more accurate, and more comprehensive. We’re working our way through every category for several makes adding brands and parts, and building exclusive FCP kits. We’ve never done a product buildout like this before.

I’m Jay, the Volvo Catalog manager here at FCP I’m happy to announce that our first expansion is completed, we’ve added literally hundreds of hand-crafted, new suspension kits over the past month to our Volvo catalog.

Take a look around FCP Euro and you’ll see new kits, new brands, new photos, and soon a whole lot more. We’ve also started our expansion in the brake category, adding hundreds of more kits over the next few weeks, some of which you can already see on our site.

I’m incredibly excited for everything we have planned for 2015, and we hope you are too. If you have any ideas, for new kits, don’t hesitate to let us know, I'm always looking for feedback.

Best Regards,

Jay VanGorden
    [email protected]
    FCPEURO.COM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ca3.jpg   p803.jpg   s1.jpg   XC.jpg   XC2.jpg