Default Iphone 6 mount ....... and general update

Long time I have been here but its been a pretty quite time for my 2007 Volvo. Just got a new Iphone 6 and wonder if any of you have any recommendations for a holder. I use it for both navigation and music. So need to be able to see it and reach it without too much trouble.

Btw I have a 2007 stock XC70 I think with the least amount of options available. I have not done more than 5000 miles per year since I bought it in 2009 and that is with two big trips to Florida from NYC. Biggest issue was the connection for the hoses for the wiper fluid broke.

Dreaming of what they will do with the next model XC70. I love the new Volvo post Ford.

Thank you for the help and suggestions as always!

I had a Garmin mount and it was very well made. It mounted inside the cubbyhole, the Garmin sat flush against the hole but was also removeable and worked well
    I'm sure you can find something like that
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Hi JRL - hope you are doing good and cool to see you are still such a resource in here.

I have looked at that solution but I use that space a lot and would like it to sit higher. I am thinking about the solution where you glue a metal plate to the top of the dash that you can use for the suction cup. I had that for my Garmin but never used it and use the window instead off but not super happy about that solution its too far away.

There are several made that attach with a strong suction cup, I would Google this and see what you come up with.

https://www.google.com/search?q=I+Ph...utf-8&oe=utf-8
    Last edited by JRL; 01-01-2015 at 10:56 AM.
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

I'm using this one... it was 5 quid when I bought it but has gone up a few quid now...

it is versatile as I've also put my old Garmin in it too...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ilpage_o02_s00
    2001 V70 Cross Country / 1968 Dodge Charger

Instigator do you stick it on the windshield?

yes, it is on my windshield...
    2001 V70 Cross Country / 1968 Dodge Charger