Default XeMODeX ETM replacement

Has anyone tried this ETM from XeMODeX for a replacement ETM? My 2000 V70 XC has 160K on it and I'm now experiencing an ETM caution light with hesitation while driving but it hasn't gone into the "limp mode" yet.

I have already had the recall re-programming done shortly after the recall was issued.

Trying to be proactive to fix the car before it brakes hard.

http://www.xemodex.com/technologyimp...rbo-for-volvo/

Thanks!
    "Freedom isn't Free"

2000 XC 106k, Artic white, Sirius, Aluminum Dash Trim Rings, Sylvania Silverstar ULTRA

Yes, have purchased several of their reman products and am very pleased with the quality and service. Shipping is fast, core charges are refunded promptly, components (can) work without regrogramming, and all have worked (so far) right from the box.

Thanks for the feed back hoonk, I'm calling them today ask more questions.
    "Freedom isn't Free"

2000 XC 106k, Artic white, Sirius, Aluminum Dash Trim Rings, Sylvania Silverstar ULTRA

Ok I bought the replacement ETM XeMODeX, took about two hours to install. Patience will be need to install it. But the car started up and runs great. No more issues related to the ETM.
    "Freedom isn't Free"

Replaced mine 3 years ago, still running smooth...... Thank you Xemodex

Yes I took a chance and installed their kit about a year ago.
    Was out of a job- and money , couldn't afford the dealer and all other options meant a dealer trip for the software trigger.

Xemodex offered a 'plug & play' situation which lived up to billing- for me anyway.

The video makes it look easy!
    . . not so easy however, needed a mirror underneath to see what I was doing.

Altogether very pleased- did notice their website has changed a bit.