Default FS:2009 Volvo XC70, 47.5k miles, $21k, under Volvo factory warranty until 11/14.

Hello,
    I am selling my 2009 Volvo XC70 AWD station wagon. Only selling because we had our third child and needed a vehicle that could easily fit 3 car seats, so we are selling this because we picked up a mini-van. Asking $21k.

Most important thing about this car - it is still under the Volvo factory warranty until 11/14 or 100k miles. This is the Volvo warranty and has a zero $ deductible. If you buy this car and something happens, Volvo will be taking care of it for you! This car was purchased through the Volvo CPO warranty when I got it. I bought it from a dealer in New Jersey and had it shipped to me in Arizona.

Specs:
    -oyster grey metallic paint with black leather-
    -all wheel drive
    -automatic
    -climate package (heated seats, etc.)
    -satellite radio
    -blutooth connection
    -sunroof
    -BLIS (Blind spot identification system) mirrors awesome feature that I love!
    -Integrated Volvo 2 stage booster seats in each rear passenger seat
    -Comes with Volvo OEM trunk mat and trunk cargo/dog guard. This cargo guard is the one with the hydraulic arms that folds into the ceiling when not in use.
    -Doesn't need anything at all, even the tires are fine.
    -I have all the records from when the car was new (I am second owner)
    -Non-smoker car
    -No dents, etc.
    -gets 20-21.5 mpg pretty easily

Car has 47,500 miles

Let me know if you have any questions at [email protected]il.com or call me at 857-383-9611.
    Here is a link the cars.com ad which contains pics and a carfax.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...ngId=606581862

If you have any issues with the link or want to see additional/different pics, just let me know.

If this is a real CPO car, the warranty is 6 years 100K miles
    If the 6 years is coming up in November another year's warranty can be purchased from Volvo
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Default Volvo dealer told me warranty runs out 11/30/14

Quote Originally Posted by JRL View Post
    If this is a real CPO car, the warranty is 6 years 100K miles
    If the 6 years is coming up in November another year's warranty can be purchased from Volvo
    Hey there,
    I just called my Volvo dealer, gave them my VIN: VIN: YV4BZ982291048421 and they confirmed for me that the Volvo CPO warranty will expire on 11/30. If you have any questions, feel free to give that vin to any Volvo dealer to check on the authenticity of this car being CPO and the warranty going through until 11/30.