Default Bad Swede Lift Spring, trying to find.

Hey all, I'm trying to get a hold of some lift springs from bad swede. Does anyone have contact info for the group that was having these made. Please let me know. The site is down.

Rob

I was in touch with Rod last week. His work is keeping him busy right now and he is looking for someone to take over the whole Badswede project. He is still sort of in business. And probably a new batch of lift springs will be available.

My name is Jeff and I'll be taking over badswede.com. Rod and I are currently working on getting things transferred. I've yet to place an initial order for springs, but when I do, I'll post here. I'm trying to determine the initial order size, so if you're interested, please email me at [email protected]. Once the Bad Swede website is resurrected, xc70liftkit.com will redirect there. I hope to provide all the same items Rod had before. First priority will be springs, then everything else. I don't have any idea yet when the first spring order will be ready for shipping, but will let you know as soon as I do. I plan on making the first order available at the old price, but the second and following orders may increase by 10% to cover startup costs, the site and product development.

I'm taking over the site and operations from Rod and I hope to be up and running soon. I'll be placing an initial order for ten sets, probably next week. It should take about two months to get the order filled and ready for shipment. Contact me at info AT xc70liftkit.com. Once the badswede site is up and running, that xc70liftkit will direct there.

They are on the site for sale... They had 7 pairs last night...

We should have 30 spring sets ready to ship by August 31, 2015. You'll have a choice of black or red powder coat. Check xc70liftkit.com for availability or email [email protected].