Default Replacement turbocharger

I rounded up some parts I needed and took my '02 V70 XC to the repair shop yesterday and today.

Side note: New hub installed on front driver's side took care of a noisy wheel bearing, which had become progressively worse. Extremely quiet ride now, very pleased with that!

Turbo oil leak: Turns out the turbocharger itself is wobbly and is itself leaking oil. Obviously I'm looking for a direct fit replacement turbo and I need your help with recommendations for sources for these. I'm not merely looking for the cheapest solution because I do want to keep the car long term. But I would like to avoid unnecessarily spending hundreds of dollars more than I have to. Do some of you have experience with buying a replacement turbo from a particular vendor where it worked out well for you and maybe saved you a fair amount of money? I'm not really thinking of a used part but any comments regarding used versus rebuilt versus new, and aftermarket versus OEM would be helpful.

I am somewhat leery of a "new" turbocharger for only $549 like I found in one place. But on the other hand I do not have loads of cash to throw at this so I'd like to keep the price as reasonable as possible. Is there a particular reputable vendor out there which sells rebuilt parts or aftermarket new parts (or even used parts) that you trust for something like this?

Thanks in advance,
    Tom McMillion
    '02 V70 XC

Have you checked with Erie Vovo? I had the turbo rebuilt by a great local shop in Golden, CO a few years back... Cost around $500. New bearing block, impeller, housing, waste gate and other parts...outlived the car. That's my advice; good local rebuilder or warranted used part.
    Current Fleet:
    2016 Tundra Crewmax 4WD 1794
    2005 MB S600 (126K, Michelin AS4, HPL 0W40)
    2005 MB SL600 (55K Michelin AS4, Mobil 1 0W40)
    2004 V70R (143K, six speed M66, HPL 5W40)
    2004 XC90 (235K, HPL 0W30 Euro)
    2002 V70-XC (295K, HPL 0W30 Euro)
    2002 V70-T5 (225K, IPD bars, Bilsteins)
    2001 V70-T5 (125K, IPD downpipe, cat back and other mods)
    1932 Packard Sedan (straight 8, dual sidemounts, original paint and interior, Shell Rotella 15W40)

Thanks. After a lot of searching, earlier this afternoon I found a remanufactured turbo at a place in Ohio called XS Boost. The numbers matched my turbo exactly and I thought the price was excellent at $475 which includes a $100 core charge. So it's a net cost of $375 including free shipping.