Default Gifts for the ultimate Volvo nut

I am looking to get some holiday gifts for an xc70 nut. The person in question has a 2003 xc70 that's entirely stock. What affordable upgrades can you suggest that you find improve the vehicle the most?
    It's used primarily for cross country and backcountry trips but also a daily driver.

Thoughts?
    Thanks!

What I'd like to see under the tree are some nice summer floor mats or a plastic cargo tray.

What's your holiday budget? Are you looking more for performance or styling?
    2005 XC70 Crystal Green | Hilton | 16T | Bad Swede | 130k miles

It would be nice to spend under or around $100, but something up to $300 is reasonable if it's a good thing. Either performance or styling. I really don't know what is available for these! I've done some research and haven't found any places that sell aftermarket accessories specifically to the XC70s. Is there by chance a company that specializes in XC70s and sells a bunch of stuff?

Does anyone have experience with this GROM Audio adaptor?
    http://www.ipdusa.com/products/9599/...0-s80-v70-xc70

It looks like a pretty sweet package, but how's the audio quality when talking on the phone? Can people hear you pretty well?

Any other ideas?

Humm...
    Search these sites to get your brain cells working
    Eurosport Tuning
    IPDusa
    Viva Performance

$100-$300 is kind of limited, but is also a reasonable amount for a gift. If you can't find anyting within your range for performance, then maybe a good set of high temprature colour headlamp such as PIAA if there are halogen.
    2005 XC70 Crystal Green | Hilton | 16T | Bad Swede | 130k miles