Default 2002 V70 XC for sale (possibly)

Hi everyone, I am in a weird situation. I have a 2002 V70 XC in Metallic blue with tan interior. It has about 85000 miles on it and it has had all of its maintenance done. I have been offered a BMW x5 that is newer than my car. I am seeing if there is any interest in the Volvo. I love my car but the x5 has less miles, I really don't know what to do. I can post more information on my car if anyone is interested. Its mechanically very good, cosmetically it could be better. It has a few scratches and dings. The wheels are plastidipped so that can easily be removed. Thank you for reading. I am located in Davis California if that helps.

You do need to post details, exact mileage, a price that you want for it, and more info incl. options and many more higher res. shots; inside, outside, etc.
    Good luck but you really need to do this if you want to sell it.

Timing belt done? It's overdue on time (10 years tops)!
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Thanks JRL, I will post all of the specifics and more pictures later. I should just make a new posting for it and delete this one. Timing belt has been done.

No, just EDIT this one
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)