Default IMIV LE+ Firmware upgrade?

Hi all, first time poster, have owned my 07 XC70 for a couple of weeks now, and added an IMIV LE+ on Friday. It came configured to play on the CD Changer channel, which means no song titles on my HU650. I'd like to change that to the SAT channel of the 650, so that I can get song/artist on the HU. But the only firmware download I see on imiv's website for the LE+ is the cd-changer version. Will the IMIV LE (not plus) SAT firmware work for me, or am I missing a link somewhere?

Thanks,
    MARK

Art is offline Senior Member & VolvoXC.com Supporter

Hmm...I also can't locate the latest SAT firmware version for the LE +. Just wondering if they havenít completed updating their website. I find that odd seeing that one is able to order a LE + with the customized feature of having the SAT firmware pre-loaded at the factory. I've sent word to Martin at iMIV regarding your issue. Hopefully he will respond directly to the forum thread or at least let me know how you can resolve the problem.

I've e-mailed Martin myself (thanks for your intervention Art, very much appreciated), now we'll just wait and see what happens. I'll report back when I've heard from him.

Cheers!
    Mark

Got an e-mail from Martin at Sensolutions yesterday evening, with both the SAT-CDC and SAT-TV firmware updates for the IMIV LE+ in it. Loaded the SAT-CDC version to my ipod, plugged it in, and five minutes later, I've got playlist/artist/song text on the display of my HU650!

A++, would buy from again.

Thanks Martin for the quick response to my issue, and a flawless, easy to use, perfect addition to my XC70!