Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sorry about the late reply Surfercalavera, it was diagnosed and performed by the dealer.
    2004 XC70 LE, Ashgold/Oak, 165000 Kms

There is something about these cars and how they always want attention, just like a toddler. As soon as you give it attention and everything is good... something else starts to happen and says come back and play.

Spring seats started to break a few months back and the noise kept getting worse until it would drive you crazy every time you drove the car. Ordered them a month ago but finally got a couple hours to change them this last weekend.

Just yesterday my wife says the car is doing something funny. Take it for a drive and it started doing this shudder that you all talked about. Funny thing is that I just ordered that snabb polyurethane gasket for the intake manifold yesterday morning knowing that I'm going to have the pcv job pretty soon. Somehow this car must have heard that I ordered something and got excited and said come play with my now.

But I am glad that this forum has the info and the help from everyone to help diagnose or confirm whatever issues some up as often as they seem to do on these cars. Thanks everyone!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234