Default ETM/ETS: ModuleMaster vs. XeMODeX

I have a feeling my ETM is dying on my '99 XC. I know from service records it was replaced during the Volvo 'extended warranty' recall deal, but recently I've had the ETS light come on, as well has hard start/dying while driving issues (search my username for other posts on other topics).
    I plan on DIY replacing my ETM, and while searching the web, I came across another version of a rebuilt module, by ModuleMasters. I've had them rebuild a few ABS modules for me, and they offer this:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volvo-ETM-Th...7cdac6&vxp=mtr
    Has anyone used the MM unit versus the Xemodex? Impressions? The MM offers a 5 year warranty, the Xemodex is lifetime, but the MM rebuild is a LOT cheaper, and looks like a similar product.
    I need to pull the trigger on this soon, any opinions or input would be great.
    TIA.
    The current fleet:
    2006 Volvo XC90 T5
    1992 Audi S4
    2007 525xi
    1988 VW Scirocco 16v (autocrosser)

I would go for it
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Good if you can afford the down time. Xemodex can finagle the software so the unit they ship you is plug and play, and then you can ship the bad one back at your leisure.