Default Stop logging me out!!!!

It's really annoying to have to log in after 5-10 mins of inactivity. Especially when a login is required to do something as simple as view pictures.

Did you click the "Remember Me" box under the login credentials you provide? If not, it's your browser blocking cookies.

No, I always run my browser in "incognito" mode so it will not store my username/password. I'll try checking "remember me" but this is the only forum that logs me out. Half the time I try to write a post I get logged out before I finish the post. Volvoxc is the only forum I've experienced this with.

If I do remember correctly, running your browser in 'incognito' mode will not save any cookies no matter if you select remember me or not. Give the remember-me a try but I do know that our forum software respects the incognito mode and doesn't store cookies as a result.

beveasshlzea3486 Guest

Default -

I use Firefox at home and IE at work. Have it only happen at work So that would be it then. Thanks guys. Ill sort it out onMonday when I go back in.

Chippa

bolgauhulzey1966 Guest

Default Как создать новую тему volvoxc.com ??

Как ответить в тему?
    Может я не правильно пишу?
    Прошу помочь.
    С уважением.