Default 010 xc70 3.2 versus 08 xc70 3.2 differences

Can anyone please tell me Differences our 08xc70 and our newer 010xc70?
    1.ENGINE ? is it same but differrnt tune software? Morning start up idle is racing but once warm is fine . PLEASE not engine throottle body?????

2.Transmission shifting lever moves harder than 08?

3.The seating seems to be postitioned differently in the 010 vs the 08. Weird I cant adjust seat tilted dowardly like older one. Like the whole chassis and drivers cage is lower to the road Strange but good?

Anything Else need to know about 010 year? that i should get done with the safe and secure?
    Tak Ingemar

In the morning, or at first start-up, Volvo's will run at fast idle (1500 RPM or so) to bring the MAF and the intake systems faster to operating temperature. This is entirely normal and within 30-60 seconds the car will reduce idle to about 700-800. No problem here.

Not sure, you could ask your dealer to lubricate the shift linkage.

The body/chassis is the same, the changes from 08/10 are fairly superficial (grille, steering wheel and trim). I know on my 2013, I can electrically adjust the front of the seat down independently of the rear of the seat. Aside from the electric controls, most Volvo seats also have manual controls at the front and rear of the seat. Usually a lever with three possible positions for those that are very small or very big and need more adjustment. Haven't checked my new car for this, but that would be worth a look.

Aside from what you listed, have your dealer check for recalls. The 08 models had fuel pump problems, I don't recall any problems with the 2010 models.

Med vänliga hälsningar,

Andres
    2013 XC70 T6, Premier Plus, BLIS Black/Black 18K miles, stock
    2004 XC70 Premium, Convenience, Climate Blue/Tan 122K miles, 2007+ ABL lights, IPD sways F & R, TME exhaust, SS brake lines, R Brembo calipers & rotors, Akebono ceramic pads F & R (replaced PCV, power steering rack, struts and springs, end links, ball joints, A-arms, all fluids)

Andres, Thank you for that great response! Enjoy that new T6666666666.