Default flutter on acceleration

my 2000 XC70 accelerates smoothly til it gets to about 15 mph. then i noticed a stutter or flutter til about 17 mph or so. after that it continues to accelerate smoothly. any ideas what might cause the flutter? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

You need to describe "flutter" a bit better
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

thank you for taking the time to reply. the problem is a stutter or shudder, very quick. i used the term flutter because of how quickly it takes place. i can feel it in the steering wheel, although i'm almost sure it has something to do with acceleration and not with the wheels. not the biggest of problems, to be sure, but i'd love to have a totally smooth acceleration again.

Like moet everyone you have neglected to post your mileage.
    Have you checked your motor mounts?
    If the lower (right front) mount is shot, it can give a nasty vibration under acceleration then go away.
    You need to check all three
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

148,000 miles. thanks very much for the info. i appreciate it.

Not sure if I am posting this right, but the description here seems to be close to the problem I am experiencing.
    I have a 2000 V70 XC AWD with 154,000 miles. When I accelerate from a stop I get a vibration or shudder between 15 and 20 miles per hour. It's very short only for a few seconds, I don't notice it and any other speeds. I recently replaced the right side engine mount and the passenger side drive axle. I also removed the prop shaft thinking that could be the problem and have been running it as a fwd for a couple of months, but still no change.
    I also recently removed the bevel in order to repair the leaking joint, changed the fluid, of course and did a complete tranny flush. The vibration was going on prior to any of this work being done and continued afterward.
    Up until recently the vibration had been intermittent, sometimes no problem for several days at a time, but now it seems to be much more consistent.
    I have also examined the other drive axles and do not see any outward signs of being bad, no grease or torn boots. Is it possible for the bevel gear to be bad and vibrate with the drive shaft out? What should I look to next?