Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

updates?

It's Justin
    It could sit another year........
    All emails please use: jrl1194 (at) aol.com

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak, 112K miles. My daily driver and GORGEOUS
    2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now at 148K miles !! and still (almost) perfect.
    2000 S70 GLT SE with 29,000 miles!!! A time capsule, V70R front bumper, Volans, etc. SOLD!!! (I Will regret selling this!)

Bump...
    2014 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Sport: Stock for now
    2009 Scion tC 5M: True Ram-Air with K&N Filter, JVTR Header, Raceland Exhaust with AR25 Resonator, Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood and Hatch, HIDs.
    1998 Olds Cutlass GLS 4A: K&N Short Ram, P&P TB, Custom Exhaust, Enkei MM2 Ultralight 18's.
    1997 Suzuki Sidekick JLX Sport: 3 inch Lift with Long Travel Shocks, larger tires, and Dash mounted CB Radio.

Quote Originally Posted by JRL View Post
    It's Justin
    Lol truth

'05 XC70
    -Pioneer Avic F700bt headunit
    -12 inch Alpine Type R Sub
    -Flat Black Pegs
    -Custom Tinted Windows
    -Custom Mesh Grille
    -OBX Catback Exhaust
    -IPD Silicone Hoses

Bump...I still have interest in this thread, hopefully there will be some updates soon...
    2009 Scion tC 5M: True Ram-Air with K&N Filter, JVTR Header, Raceland Exhaust with AR25 Resonator, Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood and Hatch, HIDs.
    1998 Olds Cutlass GLS 4A: K&N Short Ram, P&P TB, Custom Exhaust, Enkei MM2 Ultralight 18's.
    1997 Suzuki Sidekick JLX Sport: 3 inch Lift with Long Travel Shocks, larger tires, and Dash mounted CB Radio.

Quote Originally Posted by 01V70XC5A View Post
    Bump...I still have interest in this thread, hopefully there will be some updates soon...
    Bumping it wont do anything.

I'm starting to get mad at the lack of progress in this thread

Ocean Racer, I understand that it won't do anything to motivate Chilled Man directly but it will keep the topic visible and easier for new members to find. Chances are that no progress will be made on this thread until long after I finish my Sidekick Sport trail rig build. If that happens I might start the swap on my own and post my findings. Chilled Man knows a lot more about Volvo swaps so hopefully he'll get around to finishing this project.

Quote Originally Posted by 01V70XC5A View Post
    Ocean Racer, I understand that it won't do anything to motivate Chilled Man directly but it will keep the topic visible and easier for new members to find. Chances are that no progress will be made on this thread until long after I finish my Sidekick Sport trail rig build. If that happens I might start the swap on my own and post my findings. Chilled Man knows a lot more about Volvo swaps so hopefully he'll get around to finishing this project.
    Perhaps you could PM him to update it.

Quote Originally Posted by JRL View Post
    It's Justin
    Justin likes this :thumbsup:

- Due to how much I travel and issues at home and such If I get to this car before Carlisle 2013 I will be impressed , well that and just the drive to work on cars is pretty much gone.
    I might just end up offloading everything I have and finding a new hobbie , I think I might of burned myself out on cars for good ....
    2012 Ford Fusion 2004 V70XC 01 V70XC -M66 1998 C70 T5-M66

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast