Default CEL Code:P0193 Fuel Pressure Sensor

I have a P0193 code showing up when the Check Engine Light comes on. It is not affecting how the engine now but the light comes and goes. I bought a fuel pressure sensor and plan to replace the original sensor. Does anyone know the procedure for this engine?
    2005 XC90 V8.
    Thanks,
    John

The upper intake comes off. You will need to drain a gallon of coolant as the throttle on the upper intake has small coolant hoses to heat throttle to avoid possibility of throttle icing. The upper intake is held on with allen head (inhex) screws. The vacuum line for intake damper has to be unhooked at front end of intake.
    The gaskets are rubber coated aluminum and are re-useable.
    The FPS is on a fitting. Counterhold the fitting while undoing the screws. Someone was on here or one of the Volvo sites a year back looking for the fitting as he had broken the fuel line loose while changing his. The fuel line is part of the 8 injector fuel rail assembly and is not cheap.
    There is a possibility of connector corrosion at the pump module. It is forward of rt rear wheel under the wheel housing liner originally and there have been corrosion issues. The pump module gets relocated into the spare tire area with a wiring kit to remedy that issue. The corroded pins make the pump not run at correct speed and the ECM sees less than commanded fuel pressure. DO you know the exact code(s) set?

DUH, I see the code. That is the high pressure code. Still is likely the FPS biased and reporting higher than actual pressure but it also can be high fuel pressure from an electrical cause.