Default "New" 98 V70 AWD

After determining that my 98 XC is in fact a FWD (prop shaft in place, only front wheel spinning on snow) I decided to sell it as a FWD and purchase another AWD. I found a 98 V70 AWD (GLT, not XC) and the AWD system works great. The miles are high (198k) but it runs like a champ and I got it for a song. It mostly needs cleaning up inside, but it also needs new Nivomats on the rear. I actually have a used pair that were on a car that died and they only have maybe 10k on them. What sort of night-marish obstacles might I run into by doing this operation myself? I've changed plenty of shocks before but I know that these may be different. I am aware that the bolts and nuts may be rusty and I should remove them gingerly with plenty of Blaster available to avoid any twistage. JRL, you undoubtedly have plenty of experience with these, what say you?

I say welcome, good luck and have fun!

Ha, OK I definitely understand the glib reply now JRL, it's pretty much a non-event event. I backed the car up on ramps, removed the two nuts on each side on the bottom, got inside and removed the single nut on top of each shock and they both fell out. Literally. No pounding, cussing or blood letting. Almost disappointing. Actually one of the "new" Nivomats did have a spot of oil on it so that was a little disappointing. But the difference in the ride is beyond words. The old ones were pretty well shot, both covered with oil/dirt.