Default Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S - any opinions ?

I am looking to use it year around. The only major complain that I came across is the noise.

Is there anyone out there with a first hand experience on these? My size is 215-60-17.

Thanks !!!

I currently have these tires on my XC70. I had them for 1yr with good reviews so far. I did rotate the tires after about 6k.
    1988 Volvo dark red 244 DL: 200k miles w/ GL wheels, volvo volt gauge, volvo fuel ecomony gauge, and jvc cd player

2003 Volvo ash gold metalic XC70: 100k miles
    cold climate package, sand leather, memory seats, homelink, moon/sunroof, grocery rack, courtsey lights, and 40/20/40 rear seat, trailer hitch, IPD engine strut conversion and poly bushings, IPD upper engine mount and round poly bushings, 3M xpel lens covers

cool: loves the snow drifting

I have these on my 02' and love them! Great in snow, much better than the Coopers they replaced!

I was looking at these tires as well... years back and ended up getting Nokian WRs and put almost 50k on them. I loved them so much that I just replaced them with WRG2s, I read they are excellent in snow/slush (if anything like the WRs I will be happy since they where amazing) and are much quieter. Worth a look.

http://www.nokiantires.com/tyre?id=1...okian+WRG2+SUV
    04 XC70 Silver w/ Graphite Leather, Premium Package,Touring Package,Integrated Booster Seats,Xenia Wheels, ipd upgrades, WR G3 SUV Nokians, NEW Angle Gear, ipd HD End-Links: 162k
    12 Honda Pilot EX-L
    04 Acura TSX (sold)
    98 Jetta (sold)
    98 GTI VR6, GIAC tuned, Jetex Exhaust (sold)
    87 Jeep Wrangler (sold)