Default looking for 98' rear c.v.

like the title says. I need the rear c.v. section for a 98' propshaft/driveshaft. I bought a drive shaft from lowufo777 about a year ago and he f'd me in the A, left it on his cars and wont return my calls.

You can't buy a rear or the center, only the front.

Rebuilt shafts from Colorado Driveshaft
    You should call them, they may sell a REAR joint separatly
    I know they will sell the front joint for 1/3 of what Volvo charges

i would buy it new,but cant. Thats why im looking for one that someone has taken off.

I don't understand
    No one takes a rear bearing off and sells it separately, that just doesn't happen
    You should call Co. Driveshaft, a remaned or new rear bearing from then may be cheaper than you think!

Is everybody here talking about the same thing?
    Here's a good link for a point of reference:
    http://v70r.com/forums/topic/33058-9...wd-components/

'98 " Last of the Good Ones!" V70 R
    Upsolute ECU - E-Codes/SilverStars - ArcticGrade Oil Lines - HD SkidPlate - Spoiler - XC Grill -

I havent explained it well enough. The section i need should come on the rear of the driveshaft. It would be the c.v. that bolts to the viscous coupling.
    What happened was I bought a driveshaft from some yahoo on here and he seperated the rear c.v. boot from the rear c.v. Im guesing the center section and bearings were stuck in the coupling...I've been very polite,but He refuses to talk to me. So Im looking for one off of a bad driveshaft.

Again, you probably won't.
    Call CO driveshaft

I think I know what the issue is. When I removed the prop shaft on my white '98 a year ago the rear section of the prop shaft was rusted in the VC housing and wouldn't come out easily. I yanked on the shaft (bad idea, looking back) and the rear assembly on the prop shaft separated with all the bearing balls rolling all over the ground, leaving the rear-most cover still stuck in the VC housing. It appears that this is what happened here and the seller never removed or sent the missing section. Is this accurate clutchkith?

Quote Originally Posted by clutchkith View Post
    like the title says. I need the rear c.v. section for a 98' propshaft/driveshaft. I bought a drive shaft from lowufo777 about a year ago and he f'd me in the A, left it on his cars and wont return my calls.
    CO Driveshaft. Buy one. You are wasting your time trying to save $$ when you'll be going to CO Driveshaft in the end, anyway, if ya want a good price... take it from JRL- he's *forgotten* more than most of us here will ever learn about Volvos! No sh*t. Just do it, my friend. You'll be thankful ya did later, promise.