Default replacing the stereo in my 03 xc90

The stock stereo in my 2003 xc90 T6 is on the fritz. my cd player doenst work and my tuner is not very crisp anymore. I want to put an aftermarket stereo in it but i am having a hard time finding how to do it. crutchfield says no stereos they have are compatible with my vehicle. anyone replaced the stereo on one of theses and have any tips?

I just done it on my 03 xc90 you need do hard wire on it . If you want see my I can post my picture to let you see.

Quote Originally Posted by bmw323is View Post
    I just done it on my 03 xc90 you need do hard wire on it . If you want see my I can post my picture to let you see.
    How did you hard wire the antenna? I bought an FM Modulator but there is no antenna cable. How do I hard wire it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog126 View Post
    How did you hard wire the antenna? I bought an FM Modulator but there is no antenna cable. How do I hard wire it?
    you need use aftermarket antenna to do it.

Wink replacing the stereo

Hi there
    i had my stock stereo changed to a pioneer one din player it s quite hard but you can do it yourself the one thing you ll need is to choose if you want to have one din or 2 dins player. but the thing is you ll need to keep your stereo inside your car otherwise you ll have the SRS light on and you have to by pass the stock amp. please feel free if you have questions.