Default Volvo. Sweden. You.

Discover Volvo's Overseas Program and Enter to Win a Dream Vacation at www.carplusvacation.com

Volvo Cars of North America's (VCNA) Overseas Delivery Program has become the number one European overseas delivery service by offering car buyers an opportunity to save money and an unforgettable way to pick up their new vehicle - straight from the factory in Sweden. Now, for the third year, VCNA, along with VisitSweden, Tourism in Skåne and the West Swedish Tourist Board are bringing back their www.carplusvacation.com sweepstakes and offering a chance for two lucky people to win a dream vacation in West Sweden and Skåne.

From April 1 through July 1, people are encouraged to visit the website and register for the sweepstakes. There, entrants can use the site's trip planner to create their dream itinerary and explore all that West Sweden and Skåne have to offer. By submitting an itinerary, visitors are automatically entered into the sweepstakes. The lucky winner will receive a one-week trip of a lifetime for two to West Sweden, complete with free airfare provided by SAS Scandinavian Airlines, accommodations, meals, activities, and the use of a Volvo car.

In addition to the sweepstakes, the site will follow several high-profile lifestyle and travel bloggers as they document their adventures traveling through Sweden. Their experiences will live on the CarPlusVacation.com website as well as on their own blogs.

"I can't wait to bring my readers along with me as I venture into Sweden to learn more about their food, culture and heritage," said Julia Allison of NonSociety.com.

"West Sweden and Skåne are hidden gems among tourist destinations," said Lotta Thiringer, U.S. Director of VisitSweden. "You can experience outdoor adventure, fine dining at Michelin-starred restaurants, exquisite landscapes, fascinating culture, and top notch shopping in the cities of Goteborg and Malmo."

To enter, visit www.carplusvacation.com through July 1.

-------------------------------------------------------------

However if you are someone who never wins a contest or you are in the market for a new Volvo and a vacation then call or email me. I have helped many folks "See Europe by Volvo".
    Last edited by William; 04-07-2011 at 08:42 AM.
    Go on a Journey for Life...
    " See Europe by Volvo "
    Click to take the first step

Volvo. Sweden. Me with ventilated seats?
    2008 XC70 Black/Sandstone
    previous:
    2004 XC70 Crystal Green/Brown trade in @79K

Nope... I tried.
    Current Volvos
    2012 XC70, OSD, Twilight Bronze/Espresso
    2008 C70, OSD, Celestial Blue/Cream Sovereign

Former Volvos
    2009 XC70 Oyster/Black
    2006 S60R Black Sapphire/Nordkap
    2003 XC70, OSD, Ash/Espresso
    2000 S40, Ice White/Black

Sigh. Damn! Dang Brits get it but they don't even need AC for crying out loud! But Low Tide, you're gonna love that bomber jacket brown leather! I had it in my 2004 XC70 I got thru military car sales. Resale value of that color leather in the US is huge!
    2008 XC70 Black/Sandstone
    previous:
    2004 XC70 Crystal Green/Brown trade in @79K

Thanks... We had it in our 03 XC70 too. I totally agree
    Current Volvos
    2012 XC70, OSD, Twilight Bronze/Espresso
    2008 C70, OSD, Celestial Blue/Cream Sovereign

Former Volvos
    2009 XC70 Oyster/Black
    2006 S60R Black Sapphire/Nordkap
    2003 XC70, OSD, Ash/Espresso
    2000 S40, Ice White/Black