Default Turn Signal, Flasher, High Beams

The turn signals, flashers and high beams have suddenly stopped working. Fuses in the cowl are fine.

Anyone have any idea? What has thrown me off is the High beams not working. If it is a relay or something else can anyone tell me where it is or where to look...?

Thanks!
    2020 Subaru Outback XT - Pearl White Loaded-huge improvement over 2013!
    1955 Ford F-250 - 223 IL6, 4 Speed with Granny Gear, 109 HP, 4.88 Rear
    2017 Maserati Ghibli - Blu Emozione - GONE!
    2013 2013 Subaru Outback - charcoal Grey, Eyesight Collision Avoidance 110k miles
    2007 2007 XC70, Barents Blue, Charcoal Leather 215k miles
    1978 Bitchin' Chevrolet Z28 Camaro - Fuel Injected 383ci SB Dyno'd at 452HP 462FT/LBs Torque
    My build thread: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276139

Is the headlight switch in the "on" position? If it's "off" the lights will still work but the high beams will not stay on. Turn signal flasher is integrated into the hazard switch. Might be an ignition switch problem. Try jiggling the key when the signals won't work

When you say that the turns/hazards don't work,
    do they not work at all, like zip, nada, nuthin?
    Or come on when activated but fail to flash?

'98 " Last of the Good Ones!" V70 R
    Upsolute ECU - E-Codes/SilverStars - ArcticGrade Oil Lines - HD SkidPlate - Spoiler - XC Grill -

I have exactly same problem on my XC70 2005 after it's battery was totally discharged. How did you fix it if you already fixed it? It might be really helpful to me

Quote Originally Posted by 8pack View Post
    The turn signals, flashers and high beams have suddenly stopped working. Fuses in the cowl are fine.

Anyone have any idea? What has thrown me off is the High beams not working. If it is a relay or something else can anyone tell me where it is or where to look...?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sangheestyle View Post
    I have exactly same problem on my XC70 2005 after it's battery was totally discharged. How did you fix it if you already fixed it? It might be really helpful to me
    You're sniffin' up the wrong tree...
    The 2005 is a totally different car than
    the 98-00's discussed in this forum section.

'98 " Last of the Good Ones!" V70 R
    Upsolute ECU - E-Codes/SilverStars - ArcticGrade Oil Lines - HD SkidPlate - Spoiler - XC Grill -