Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Imported post

No, just shet metal. You might be able to fix it with some plastic epoxy and some paint, but that would be it short of replacing the housing.
    Jason,

Riding with the Big Dog.

Default Imported post

i have a small (2&quot crease/ding in the rear, driver side door.  i want to access the interior of the door in order to push it out from the inside.  has anyone ever done this???

thanx
    '02 V70XC, white, can be seen in Volvo OSD DVD

Talking Imported post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (rkestner @ April 21 2004,15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i have a small (2&quot crease/ding in the rear, driver side door. i want to access the interior of the door in order to push it out from the inside. has anyone ever done this???[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    If I were you, I wouldn&#39;t try to do it myself. Believe me, because I am doing that king of work for living (I&#39;m a PDR Tech). You must know that you need to put pressure (with special tools) at many places to be able to make it disappear without damaging the finish.

You should look for a good Paintless Dent Removal shop in your neighbourhood. It is very inexpensive and the quality of the job is 100% guaranteed.
    Salute, Marc

V70XC 01, Stock, Thule Vision, Heli-boarding around Whistler B.C. and Scuba Diving in Bora-bora and Moorea Yahooo &#33;

Default Imported post

cost me &#036;95 for small door ding (well worth it--was driving me nuts to see it)--my volvo dealer uses them extensively on the used car lot--cheaper than their body shop and great work
    2010 XC60 3.2AWD; 2004 XC70 OSD both models

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12